Work, executed by employees of airport is considered most responsible kind of professional activity. Even minimal miscalculations and errors of airport services can lead to enormous victims and material losses. Thus, it is so important for airport owners to insure not only their property, but also their liability against third persons.
What can be insured:
Liability of the Insured as owner of an airport and (or) structures, being a part of it, which can include:
- air terminal, airfield and other infrastructure;
- fuel-supply complex;
- air-traffic control service.
- liability for cause of property harm to third parties;
- liability for cause of harm to life and health of third parties.
Insurance cost depends on:
- volume of take-off and landing operations;
- types of based airplanes;
- volume of passenger and cargo transportation;
- composition of structures, being parts of the airport;
- security measures;
- work conditions of control dispatching.
Why exactly we:
- “Ingosstrakh” exists 22 years in the market;
- “Ingosstrakh” is annually recognized as leader of insurance among other companies;
- “Ingosstrakh” accomplished payments in the shortest possible time;
- There will be a personal manager assigned to you, who will make the best to solve arising questions.
You can order a back call from our specialist by filling out the form below: